Click on above video to view a SoftPot demonstration.
• Use in Actuators:
- Actuators are found wherever position is automated.
- The membrane potentiometer technology offers a low form-factor for the feedback it provides.
- Recommended for use whenever absolute position is required.
• Design into Hand-held Medical Devices
- The SoftPot is ideal for medical environments that rarely gets close to 50°C but require a sealed sensor and a tight form-factor.
- Thin-SoftPot designs are attractive to disposable instrumentation for its high-quantity, low cost requirements.